Hi there! If you're reading this, there's a 90 percent chance you work in an HR department or are a hiring manager of some sort (and a 10 percent chance you are my mother. Hi Mom!) Click on the image below (or on "Work Samples" above) to check out my samples, and if you enjoy what you see, you can find my contact info below.

Pictured: A Shutterstock model who may (or may not) be reading my work.

Pictured: A Shutterstock model who may (or may not) be reading my work.